Abstract submission deadline
1 June 2020
- Abstracts shall be submitted in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations), the abstract has to be in plain text.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- You can submit maximum of 4 abstracts.
- Posters will be grouped by themes. Please ensure you select the topic that is most appropriate for your poster.
- Please take into account that if you submit more than one abstract as a presenting author and your abstracts are selected for presentation, there may be a time schedule conflict (presentations may overlap).
- An automatically generated confirmation is sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, please check your spam folder first and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory for each accepted contribution.
2. Airway management
3. Anaesthesia techniques
4. Blood, transfusion and coagulation
6. Locoregional anaesthesia
7. Long term outcome
8. Neonatal and intensive care
9. Quality improvement
11. Peri-operative anxiety
13. Service provision